Pascale Lambert, [email protected] / 450-765-2012 ext 116.
Become an Associate Member comes with a lot of avantages
Become an Associate Member comes with a lot of avantages…
OUR MISSION : Your interest before everything !
Become an Associate Member to…
- Benefit from more than 40 years experience and business connections within the industry
- Stay completely current
- Seize opportunities and stand out from the rest
- Plan what you will do
- Promote new products and services
- Forge long-term relationships
How to Join Our Association?
To join our association, first determine your membership category:
- Ski area
- Associate member
– Consumer product companies and service businesses
– Partners (NPOs, sports associations, government agencies)
– Related activities: tube sliding, water park, golf, etc.
Why should you join the ASSQ?
The Quebec Ski Areas Association (ASSQ) has many achievements for the benefit of its members: development of marketing strategies, support and research projects, organization of networking activities and much more. In addition, the ASSQ is on the lookout for a multitude of topical issues and growing concerns at the heart of the industry's operational challenges: operating standards and regulatory framework, infrastructure renewal, approaches to authorities involved in various operating projects, etc.
Benefits for Associate Member
A one-page advertisement in our member’s directory – the reference tool used by key personnel at all ski resorts, as well as associate members and partners.
Preferred access for ad placement in quality publications:
- Extranet of maneige.com
- Newsletter Le Télésiège
- Le Sommet Magazine
Reaching the most up-to-date information source for all ski industry stakeholders.
- Annual Convention
- Golf Tournament
- Winter Rendez-vous
Opportunity to sponsor an ASSQ Event.
Opportunity to publish your job offers on our web site.
Benefits for member of the snow tubing
- Sector sanitary measures
- Commun vision and network for best
- Risk management support
- Electrical performance support
- Webinars and trainings
Benefits for member of RPAQ:
- Member support for risk management
- Group Purchasing Program
- Representation to government agency
- Certification Program and Training
- Common vision and exchange of good practice network
- Industry Studies and Portrait
Since 2011, the « Regroupement des parcs aquatiques du Québec » (RPAQ) brings together the experience of 9 well-established water parks in the various regions of Quebec. They attract approximately 1.9 million visitors each year and offer more than 180 facilities for the enjoyment of visitors. In addition, they employ nearly 2,900 employees, including more than 820 dedicated to aquatic monitoring.